Lovely Surprise!



What a fun morning! I had some packages that I hadn't opened yet, and one I just couldn't because it was too cute! I bought some Hello Kitty origami paper from Kawaii Stationary and I'm planning on making bubble magnets with some of it- every sheet is too cute! I feel like a five year old trapped in my adult body sometimes... I still have tons of Hello Kitty stuff from the 1980's... even teeny tiny bubble gum!

In the next package was three huge lavender sachets, made with lovely vintage fabrics, from Espanolita. The scent of lavender was filling the kitchen before I even opened the package.

Last, some really cool vintage lockets- still wrapped in old newspaper. I'm antiquing them and attaching gorgeous Swarovski crystal filigree to the front. Matching rings, too! I've had this idea in my head for weeks now, but I didn't have all of the supplies and then last week was so crazy- I'm hoping to list some new items in my etsy shop tonight & tomorrow.... I'll post some photos of the new creations here, too! I can't wait! Oh, and the Sade actually let me take her picture this morning... she looks like she's posing....

3 comments:

Lilly Queen said...

odd comment to leave but i have that same exact brown fuzzy blanket :)

Jen Carter said...

Man! Too slow! I'm gonna come to your house and steal your dog. While I'm there I might swipe a lavender satchel. Your so lucky I live on the other side of the country because there would be theft.

Mia said...

I love that blanket!

Hey Jenner, you best step it up!