Things to Make & Share :: Paper'n'Stitch


This months exhibition at Paper'n'Stitch has just opened, and I've set up shop! We'll see how it goes, I really like the layout. It reminds me of etsy's clean, simple layout and the fresh colors are perfect for spring. I've been incredibly busy with wedding jewelry for brides and bridal parties this past month, in addition to my new wholesale clients, and I want to keep the momentum going! I opted to use a photo of one of my lovely etsy customers, Tiffany, of MidnightMochi on her wedding day as my shop image in hopes of attracting more blushing brides! Here are a few of my favorite fellow Paper'n'Stitch shops... Happy Monday! xo

Mae
Absolutely loving her unique, colorful wall decals for children; All handmade (of course!) in Australia. Wouldn't you have loved to be able to play dress up, or build a friendly forest, on your walls?!

Lilac Moon

sarah*ahearn
...and how cool is Sarah's orange wall...?!


Studio Fuller
...yet another reason to be oh-so-jealous of someone else's wall...!

Visit me on Paper'n'Stitch here: Mia Beads

No comments: