Favorite Things :: Cake!

Today is my birthday, and the only thing I want is a forest friendly cake! ♥
I am hoping that someone special will decorate my yummy cake with happy gnomes and mushrooms, what could be better?! I am so excited to have found Layer Cake Shop, I just want to make a cake for everyone I know!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I am celebrating with a Sale in My Etsy Shop!
ps: If you'd like to see what I looked like about 23 years ago...
hop on over to My Mom's Blog where she just had to post some baby photos! ♥ Happy Friday! xo Mia

2 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Aww, shucks, it's a special cake you want?! Hmmmmmm, maybe the cake fairy will do something woodsy for her 'Deer' Daughter...One never knows! xo

Lola said...

Happy birthday Mia!!! Have fun and enjoy your day! :)