Things to Make & Share :: Robin's Egg


I love the smell of spring... it energizes me. I opened all of the windows today and got to work on my etsy photos, custom orders, and finally started organizing the office and craft room (the attic is another story). Here are a few lovely spring etsy finds for you to enjoy! Happy Spring! xo

{ Things to Make & Share :: Robin's Egg }

Summer Butterfly Confetti :: ormolu
Romantic Desk Accessories Set :: nothing elegant
Small Scandinavian Folk Art Pouch Set :: simbiosis by julia
Fleur de Lis Vintage Wallpaper Notecards :: Paper Hill
Robins Egg Nesting Bowls :: Alina Hayes
Petite Market Bag in Ivory Art Deco :: anny and me
tiny deer card :: backbone
Vintage Etienne Aigner Loafer Flats :: Allen Company Inc

2 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Happy Spring!!

Ashley said...

i bought 3 photos from etsy to decorate my apartment... i love them! but loathe you for creating an addiction! :-)